Friday, January 28, 2011

What What In The Butt

After the airport sheenanigans it was nice to get to indiana and go into the hotel and just relax. It had been an exciting enough day for me. So I rented a a Cadillac SRX crossover, because I enjoy pretending that i'm rich. The funny thing is when I got behind the wheel I was a nervous wreck. If I crash this car I might as well go with it. So I became the most cautious driver ever and went straight to the hotel. I wouldn't even stop for food, I had to get pizza delivered to my room. Jake didn't get off work until 10pm and it was only 5pm. Most normal people would go out for a drive or something in the nice car they rented and were paying a fortune for. But nope not I, I crawled in that bed and watched movies till Jake arrived.

Time always stands still when you want it to fly by. I didn't even bother putting on any makeup or trying to do my hair really. I brushed my teeth, thats was about all the preparation he got. When he got here I was already almost naked, just leaving a pair of underwear on. I had ordered him a pizza cause hes always starving, of course he immediately dug into the pizza and not me. But thats okay cause I appreciate good food too. After he was done eating we didn't jump right into the sex.. well we gave it about 10 minutes or so of spooning.. until my underwear had slipped off along with all of jakes clothes. But we didnt change positions or anything we stayed spooning then I realized what was going to happen. What hes been talking about doing since I first met him. What what in the butt.. But little did he know I was ready for it. I had prepared myself for this 3 nights ago with the other Jake from Indiana. The other Jake had a much smaller dick though so it still wasn't the same, it was just like a test trail. So I didn't stop him from going for it to his pleasant surprise. It was taking forever it actually work it in, and it didn't excatly feel good. We didn't have any lube or anything so it took quite a long time. He was very gentlemanly about it and took his time and didn't try and do it quickly. It hurt a fair bit but he continued kissing and my neck back and face in such a cute way that I managed to tolerate the pain. After 20 minutes or so it was finally a little more than halfway in. And obviously felt good enough for Jake to finish. I think he just has a fasination about cuming inside without having a to wear a condom, which any guy would I suppose. I would let him do that in my vagina I wouldnt care. I would love to have his baby, he would never be able to escape me then. Which is probably a big reason why he's never done that. Well, almost never.

After having sex multiple times in the bed, on the counter, on the window ledge and on the floor it was about time to say goodnight. When you have floor burn on your knees, elbows, face, I think it's safe to throw the towel in and say it was a good night. Of course the douchebag wasn't going to sleep over though. He wanted to go back to his house cause he said he wouldn't actually sleep if he stayed over for the full night. Which is partially true, but still its clearly an excuse. I fly all the way to see him but he cant stay for the night. Even though hes up until 4am or 5am anyways when hes at home. But when I come he has a new rule that he needs to start going to bed by 2am or 3am. He had a gym date scheduled for the morning and then had to work at 2pm. Didn't look like much time to see him, but he said when he got back from the gym he would call me right away so I could go to his house, for the first time. I entertained myself the next morning by visiting Burlington Coat factory. Its my favorite place to shop in the world, cheap clothes but great brandnames. Although I ended up buying 134$ worth of shirts for Jake, one shirt for Tammy, and I stole a shirt for me. Funny how that works out. Im so stingy with my money when it comes to myself, I hate spending money. But when it comes to other people i'm the most giving person in the whole world. So I wore my stolen shirt right out of the store cause I liked it better than the orignal one I had on. When Jake called I drove to the other side of town to his house and surprised him with a big bag of shirts. He tried each and everyone one of them on and they all looked great on him. Of course I went all out and bought him either Sean John, Rocawear or LGN clothes. He was very gracious, like he should be. Told me I shouldn't of done that, but whatever I like doing nice things for people. We only had 30 mins or so before he had to get to work so we said our goodbyes and I went on my merry way. Will anything change between us when I go home? Probably not. Actually definitely not. Will I still be obsessive about Jake or will that stop now? I can't imagine that stopping anytime soon. Unfortunately.

I need to find a boyfriend asap when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment