Friday, January 28, 2011

First Impressions - April 2010

Well, I don't even know where to friggen start! The airport I guess. Got off the plane and streched out soon as I walked off. Just like my dad does before a big race. Everyone was staring but I was so cramped up. I basically sprinted down the long hallway to get down the baggage area. When I walked off the plane I couldn't see Mitch. Started to freak a little thinking they forgot me. Not that it would of been a big deal, I always cab it to the hostel anyways. Then I seen this small tanned street kid in a cute orange dress.. It was Maria! God love her for coming. Its nothing better than getting off a plane and having friends there to greet you. It is a good feeling.

She didn't come alone either. She brought two friends, who both wore no shoes. I can't imagine going into an airport with no shoes on. No matter what airport im in. Maybe after this summer i'll be walking around barefoot like pocahontas too. Maria had brought two hostel boys with her named David and Alex. David was a cute Mexican from Texas and Alex was a hot Austrailian. They got my bags and we walked outside and the sun hit my face and I was loving life! We walked to this blue ghetto van. It was full of stickers and looked like a decent van from the outside. Like it wasn't a 92 or anything it was like a 04. But when we opened it up it was someones home! That someone was Maria. I swear there was seats in the very back and the rest of it was clothes, a guitar, school books, etc. Just random stuff you would find in someones apartment was all squat into this hippie van. When I got in I instantly looked for the kitchen in the van but that was the one thing it was missing. However, there was so old pretzels I was sitting on I guess I could of eaten. I decided it was best if i never. We get to the hostel and who is one of the first people I see. Jesus, also known as lazlo my drug dealer. Mmmm was it fate? Im going to say it was God's way of telling me it was okay to get fucked up on my first night back in town.

After checking in and seeing a bunch of familiar faces it was time to party. With Lazlo it's always a run around to try and get jam. Hes not the big guy he has to go through 2 other guys to get it. Which is not an effective way of getting coke, ill start looking elsewhere later. I take out 250$ with all intentions to sniff all of it that night. Everyone seemed to be pretty game for it. We played beer pong at the hostel, still no Mitchel. He wasn't even staying at the hostel apparently, but his bags were. I keep hearing everyone talking about some Katie prostitute hes with. I cant believe they even let a prosy stay at the hostel! Thats so fucked up! Gross. I wonder if she looks like a hooker. I cant wait to see this chick. Everyone at the hostel is surprised to even see me without my faithful Mitchel at my side. But Maria is already going to be my new best friend here I can tell. She was Mitchels new wife when I left, so I guess they kinda got divorced when he went on his drug binge. So after 3 drinks (more like before I had any drinks) I was ready for some lines. David and I kept sneaking up in one of the rooms doing lines. Almost getting busted overtime but some random who was staying there. Finally we wanted to go to the bars which is literally down the road from the hostel. I had all intentions of going with everyone but seen Maria and we decided to get in the van and cruise around. Alex was sitting on the hostel steps and said he would come too. Then once we piled in I didn't really want or need anyone else to come too. Thats one more nose as me and Vic used to say. But Little David seen us jumping in the van and wanted to come as well, which I was fine with cause hes pretty cool. So we piled in and cruised around Ocean Beach for a while. Theres so many good radio stations here. Not like the one radio station we have in newfie. After a while of driving around it would of been nice to go somewhere. Then I remembered! Lazlo asked me to put a hotel room on my credit card for him in exchange for coke. Great idea! He couldn't stay in his old room because he was afraid someone was going to come beat him up. So he gave me that key instead. So I told the gang to go to Hotel Circle cause I had a hotel room there. Hoping some random sketchy character wouldn't show up and beat us all up. We went in the room and we had gone and got booze and just slayed it. I had 3 back up bags of coke to surprise everyone with, which I love doing. So overtime they would think we ran out and get sketchy I would just whip one out of my bra. The 4 of us had some fucking intense conversations. It was so good man. We all had so many stories to tell about who we were, stories that defined us, and just random coked out stories. Everyones stories were so interesting, I didn't have to pretend to be interested at all. Alex the aussy literally was in the army but never did any training and just sat down doing video games for 3 months getting paid for it. And almost got away with it. This Maria chick, who I used to be kinda jealous over for taking my place with MItchel, was an around the world cruise for school. Can you imagine doing a semester at sea? That is so awesome, I didn't even know that kind of thing existed. Goes to show how sheltered you are living on a rock. After telling what felt like hundreds of stories we decided to go in the outdoor jacuzzi. Which was closed. Do we care? Course not. We hoped a fence, which I did so ungracefully it was ridiculous. Then Alex tried to catch me, even more embarrassing. Probably should of stuck to some sort of diet before going skinny dipping with hot boys. Got in the hot tub and kept trying to chain smoke and forgetting I was smoking and dropping my cigerettes in the hot tub. Idiot. Then a security car flew around the side of the hotel. Just like a cop in a high speed race. It didn't take us long to jump out throw on some clothes and race back to our hotel room like scardey cats. Once we got in the room it was almost day light out anyways. The night was wicked. The only thing that kinda bothered me was everyone kept saying its up to me to save Mitchel from his drug binge. I don't know what all those retards were really thinking. How the hell am I going to stop him. I only met him a couple weeks before everyone else. Annnnd I have my own drug addiction im working on. Not that I was broadcasting that around, I would just smile and say "Yeah of course i'll save him". I don't even think hes that bad, the few times I talked to him on the phone he seemed ok and that everyone was over exaggerating the situation. I don't know, I guess i'll have to see for myself.

Around 5am we called it quits and tried to go to sleep. Alex and I ended up in one bed with Little David and Maria in the other. MMmmmmm how did that happen. I really don't think I even planned to take advantage of Alex. But after all of us talking in bed trying to remind ourselves that drugs are bad and we don't need anymore, we starting hooking up. He has a great body and a pretty big dick. I kept saying no cause I felt awkward with two almost strangers in the bed next to me that could look over and watch me have sex. But the only way I can go to sleep after a coke night is usually morphine (kidding) or an orgasm. So after that rationalization in my head we went in the bathroom and just fucked in there. It was quite good too, didn't last too long just the write amount of time before I got all weird and tweaky. So we climbed back in bed, just as I start finally falling asleep with my mouth wide open and drool everywhere the other two decided to get up. We probably would of had to check out of the hotel soon anyways. So up we got and walked out to the van. The sun was shining in full affect. Ahhhh why do I drugs? I kept asking myself. Worst feeling ever is the next morning. When you don't really sleep. So much for not spending any money lol. I kept trying to remind myself it was a good time and my first night so fuck it, who cares. Im on vacation bitches!!! So we got back to the hostel all looking like greasers who all needed a good nose blowin' and a great toothbrushin. I crawled up in my single bed, where 6 of my roomates were getting up, looking at me like I had 10 heads, in the same outfit as the night before looking broken. Goodnight guys I said as I closed my small curtain around my single bed that i barely fit in. Great first impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment