Friday, January 28, 2011

And The Actual Retail Price Is... Free??

Went shopping tonight. Wish I was a millionaire so I could buy whatever I wanted. I think I would buy liposuction first, then boob job followed by a nose job. Also a bathtub filled with cocaine would fit right in between lipo and boob job. Going to the mall is depressing because not only am I reminded about how many beautiful outfits my body won't fit into, but how unfashionable the majority of my clothes are. I need to win lots of money so I can buy all these nice things. But until then I will have to settle for stealing a few shirts and throw in a pair of boots. I didn't intend on stealing clothes when I first went to the mall. Actually... I sort of did. Once I slipped one shirt in my purse and I got away with it I felt like I got a high off it. Like what you watch on intervention. Scary. But hey it could be worse, it could be crystal meth im getting high off right? Ill stick with stealing clothes.. and boots. For now anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment