Friday, January 28, 2011

Social Anthropologist

I've come to realize that I thoroughly enjoy watching people. I'm sitting in the St.John's airport just looking at those around me and i'm really enjoying it. I make all these assumptions based on appearance mainly, but it's fun to try and figure out what they do, if their single, are they happy, those kinds of things. St.John's airport is always totally different from any other airport. I mean, I know thats to be expected but most times you will see the same type of people in Chicago airport as you would with a New York airport. Newfoundland definitely lands itself in a whole new category. Most people are overweight here, including myself. But most people are obese here. Not morbitly obese, just obese. I came to the airport pretty dressed up, well boots, leggings, long shirt with belt, hair done nice. I stick out like a sore thumb. Im sure my height helps me stand out, but I feel like im a tourist attraction. Maybe this is how black people feel here.
The only reason I got ready to this extent is because Jake will be picking me up in Indiana tomorrow. Im pretty apprehensive about it. Basically because I know I shouldn't hook up with him, and I knowits inevitable. I don't have much self control in that area. Either way though, whether its right or wrong,
but im sooooo horny it doesn't really matter. And I can never say no to Jake hes too hot. And im too head over
heals for the guy! I wish I could program him out of my head for good.
Flight to Toronto is finally boarding.. I better go stand in line and hope I don't have diarrhea on this flight.
Because diarrhea is my number one travel companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment