Friday, January 28, 2011

Does Anyone Have A New Belt I Could Borrow?

The weather sucks. It's been raining everyday since I arrived. The streets are constantly getting flooded and the Oceanbeach pier might get washed out, that hasn't happened in the last 25 years. I would pick the one week that they have straight rain to come for my sun getaway. The past 2 days have been pretty low key, Monday Shane and I went on a trolley to downtown San Diego. It wasn't very nice. There was 2 blocks that were filled with restaurants and bars but other than that it was just big ugly buildings and homeless people everywhere. Maybe the city seemed disfigured and unsightly because the sky was grey and I was constantly getting drenched by the rain. Who knows, but I wasn't impressed. I was feeling like shit for drinking so much the night, so after dinner I crawled in my bed and got a good night sleep. God knows I needed it.

Tuesday didn't bring much animation either. I hung out at the hostel all day with Mitch and the boys. We wandered Ocean Beach for a little while but the rain was definitely putting a damper on things. We started drinking around 4, there was nothing better to do. I went looking for some drugs with Scottie, one of the guys who works here. He took me on a wild goose chase. There was a bit of making out and groping on this little adventure but that was it. I was intoxicated and that generally means anything goes. When I realized nothing would come of our adventure and no one in the area carried any 'white cobra' they call it here, I came back. My interest with Scottie went out the door as Shane reappeared from the bar. We didn't waste much time before heading to our luxurious room. The sex wasn't as good as the first night, it was just ok. Scottie kept roaming the hallways looking for me so it was a little awkward I didn't want him to hear anything, and Mitch was continually entering the room showering me with gifts like lube, drinks, pizza. When the pizza came it was game over for Shane I jumped out of the top bunk and had a feed of greek pizza. Then went to sleep without finishing the job I started with him. Oh well.

The next morning Shane and I said our goodbye. Wasn't anything upsetting just a quick hug and a good luck on your travels. Another day of rain yesterday. This was starting to get depressing. I came all this way for rain. I bought a few new dresses on the strip because new clothes generally makes me feel better. But even that wouldn't do it for me. If clothes won't make me feel better, booze definitely will. Off I go to the liqour store. It was 12:30pm. Picked up a 40 of vodka and a case of beer for myself and Mitch. Let the drinking begin.

After a few rounds of beer pong, and a few more chugging contests I was drunk. A new guy named Jake walked in and introduced himself. He was super cute, adorable eyes. He was 6"4, curly brown hair, baby face. Punky or skater boy category. Haven't done that one in a while. So we get talking and turns out he got stranded here. He was going on a quick road trip from Indiana when his friends car broke down in Texas. They managed to hitchhike to California and heard about a cheap hostel where you could work 3 hours a day and stay for free. He had 5$ to his name and family is poor and couldn't send any money to get home. His plan was to try and bum some money like the rest of the homeless people and get enough to get a ticket home. So my great idea was to buy him a ticket home. My flight left Thursday at 12pm but I wasn't planning on going on a trek after drinking so much. So I booked us 2 tickets to leave Friday morning at 6am. Thats what happens when I get drunk, I try and buy boyfriends. He has never been on a plane before so he was extremely excited. It would be nice to have some company traveling, i'm always by myself when I go anywhere. After another couple hours of excessive drinking myself and Jake made our way to my bed. He was 21, i'm used to older boys but he was full of energy so it worked. We had one condom so we made that last for about an hour. Was that long enough? I was game for longer, so was he. But i'm being a good girl and not using a condom was an option. So we used the other hole instead. It took about 25 minutes to work it in, we had no lube so we used Alo Vera. Yeah I'm serious. It was painful at first but after a while and a full bottle of Alo it was okay. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but it was okay. I ran across the hall to pee and clean myself up. I ran out half naked with some shirt on backwards. When I opened up the door there was Scottie knocking on my door. Fuck!! Do not answer the door Jake. When he seen me leaving the bathroom he walked over trying to touch me and kiss me. Nooo I probably smelt like sex and penis so I tried to stay a foot away. The only way he would leave was if I was a total bitch to him so I did what I had to do and told him to fuck off I'm not interested in him and he stormed off. Phew. When I finally got sick of having sex I kicked Jake out of the room so I could go to sleep. He could go forever and I wasn't having it. I've reached my limit, im done.

I wake up with hands all over me stripping me off the little clothes I have on. Mitch fuck off!!!! Get out of my bed I want to sleep. Not Mitch. Who was it but my roomate Egor. We were flirting the past few days but I thought it was harmless flirting. I didn't think he would act on it. Egor was from Slovaquie, good looking tall bald guy. I didn't know what to really do. I was still hammered and didn't know how to stop him. I kind of wanted to but thats so bad, I was already with Jake. We had to be extremely quiet cause Will and Mitch were both asleep in our room. He had a big dick so that was how I made the decision to go with the flow and have a good time. I'm on vacation so i'm allowed to be a whore right? We couldn't barely move without it being extremely noisey so he had the great idea to go across the hall to the bathroom. So we quietly left the room and and fucked in the bathroom for 10 minutes before I started sobering up. I did not want to be there. I kept thinking about the new notches on my belt that I really didn't need. I was surprisingly sick of having sex too. I've had more sex this week in the past 6 months and my vagina did not know how to handle it. It was still working in full force but my mind and body weren't agreeing. I had to jet it. Out of no where I grabbed my pants and told him I couldn't do it I was sick and I needed to sleep. "Ashley noo I'm almost done, please whats wrong". He couldn't say anything to make me stay there. I felt dirty and I needed out. At least I could escape to the privacy of my own bedroom right? Ha wrong. He was still going to be 2 feet away from him. I ran across the hall and jumped in bed. Pulled the curtains across my bed and hoped he wouldn't try again. He entered shortly after, I could tell how pissed off he was without having to use words. Oh well I want sleep. It looks like I didn't finish 2 jobs in one night, I better not use them for references.

Today is a brand new day. I plan on keeping a low profile until mine and Jakes adventure tomorrow to Indiana. Should be an interesting 12 hours together.

No comments:

Post a Comment