Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunny San Diego

I land in San Diego. Now what? I had nothing planned whatsoever. The couchsurfer that said I could stay with him didn't message me back so I offically had no where to go. I was lazy at first and just used the phone in the airport to call a few hotels. They were all booked, thank god. Had I gone to a hotel I wouldn't of met any cool people and I would of spent way more money than necessary. So I plopped down on a chair by the baggage and and looked through a few names I had on my couch surfing account. One guy gave me his number and told me to give him a shout when I get here. So I called him, and he couldn't come get me but gave me the name to 3 different hostels. Perfect, I'm sure there will be many adventures to be had there.
I jump in a taxi, and head to the hostel. Its nice, sunny and warm and my spirits are high. Jake is old news, i'll be on the lookout for a new boy toy in Ocean Beach where my hostel is. As we get closer and closer it looks like a town froze in the 60's. Its actually where the movie Almost Famous was filmed, which was set in the 60's. It looked like a funky little town, with loads of bums, hippies, crackheads, legless men, etc. Such a variety to chose from.
When I get out of the taxi, I see all these buildings on the one strip packed closely together. Right in between 2 boutiques was the OBI Packpacker hostel. So I walk up wheeling my massive pink suitcase holding my Rocawear purse. There was a few American guys on the porch who were friendly and started chatting with me. They didn't believe me that I was staying there. I looked so out of place. I couldn't check in yet cause it wasn't 3pm so they let me store my suitcase and I was able to check out the town. Will, one of the American's who worked there, was nice enough to show me around and get some food with me. He had been living in the hostel for 3 months. He was sweet guy, about 5"9, brown hair, medium build. He was interesting to talk to, he did a political science degree so we chatted about that for a while. It still didn't bring us to 3pm though. I really wanted a shower. My hair was greasy, my face was oily, my box smelled like Jake, I wanted to get cleaned up. Will was nice enough to sneak me up to his room because it had its own shower. I just couldn't tell anyone that worked there that he did that.
So I go into my suitcase and grab a clean pair of clothes and dart upstairs to his room. It has 3 sets of bunk beds and a tiny bathroom with a shower. Soon as we go up he says, "You know we're taking a shower together right?". I quickly shut that idea down. I told him he could go himself or go after me but its not happening together. His arguement was I was leaving tomorrow so why does it matter if we fuck now. Is this guy fucking serious?!?!! I still wasn't getting angry but I was being firm when I said no. Then the dirty cunt has the nerve to strip off all his clothes in the bathroom when I thought he finally was getting in the shower, and walk out and try and sit on my bed and kiss me. I jumped up and told him to get the fuck off my bed. Then he went bright pink. I guess he somehow thought he had a chance with me? What a loser. So he gets off my bed, butt naked and bends over to pick up a shirt that was on his floor. His ass facing the door, which of course would open up. In walks a cute Australian guy, looking embarrassed at walk he walked in too. Probably thought we just finished fucking. So weirdo Will shakes his hand and winks at him, gets his clothes and leaves. The Australian, Shane, won't even make eye contact with me.
"So is that your boyfriend?", he asked with his adorable accent. I immediately told him exactly what just happened and he stood there in shock. He said hes been staying in and out of hostels and hes never heard of that happening before in his life. Of course it would happen to me. He was extremely weirded out by it all. I didn't want to have to change rooms because not all of them have bathrooms and most of them have 8 beds which is much worse. So Shane and I made an agreement to sleep up on the top bunks away from Will.
We spent the day together, walking up and down the strip. We went to the beach and checked out that scene which was absolutely beautiful, then went and got dinner. Everyone at the hostel was very interesting but I had made my friend so I was comfortable enough to just stay with him. We got cleaned up and headed to the bar. Started out drinking beer and quickly switched to double vodkas. Played pool, met a lot of locals at the bars. He wasn't very flirty at all, just strictly a friendship. He did not seem interested. Which was fine by me, my vagina took a beating by Jake the night before, it wouldn't mind a vacation.
We leave the bar at 12am, we had been drinking all evening and I was still on Newfie time so it was really 6am. We go back to the hostel and one of the Russian guys enters the room at the same time as us. We all get ready for bed, me and Shane on the top bunks and Egore on the bottom bunk under Shane. Shane decides to get real cute and take my pillow and wouldn't give it back. So I crawled off my bunk on to his to get it back. The rest is rather blurry. I just remember the lights going out and both of us making out in this tiny single bed. Thank god I got my Brazlian and don't have to worry about shaving. And thank god I used my platex wipe before I jumped into bed.
When his pants managed to come off I couldnt believe how big his dick was. It was the same size at Jakes! What a pleasant surprise. God was trying to do me a favour cause of what he put me through with Will earlier. Thanks God, I'll be sure to put his big dick to good use.
Wait now, isn't there someone in the bunkbed directly below us?? Oh well, when in Rome I kept telling myself. He had a condom in his wallet and we got that on right away. I want to do it doggy style but of course that wouldn't work with someone 3 feet below my ass. So I rolled on my side and he tried to slip it in and it was much more difficult then i would of thought. Ouch, it actually hurt. After 10 seconds it didn't matter we just started fucking. I'm sure people down the hall could of heard us let alone the guy down below. He eventually got on top, then on bottom, back on the side, either way was fantastic. I felt like I was fucking Jake, minus the cute kisses. This was a pure fuck and it was good. I cam about 5 times which is rare, I only had to play with myself twice to do it. Wow, there is hope for me. And hes a white guy! Imagine that. Finally when we stopped fucking for about 10 seconds, we hear Egore get up and stomp out. Oh god, tomorrow morning will be bad. Oh well we had the room to ourself now, might as well fuck again! And we sure did. Used 4 condoms. Finally his bed was covered in wet spots and I didn't even want to sleep in it. I can't believe my body even had that much in me. Holy cow. The bed was so tiny and our naked bodies kept sticking together, so I crawled out and slid in my nice cool, clean bed. Poor Shane was seriously swimming in my cum in his bed. Oh well, it was his fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment