Friday, January 28, 2011

Dancing Queen

The next day I get up and everything is pretty normal. I go down and get our complimentary breakfast of pancakes and stale toast then mope around the hostel for the day. The weather was shit again so I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere like LA or Hollywood. Around 4pm I was bored and ready to pull my hair out so I went up to play on my laptop. Decided to check my emails and facebook. Oh look my confirmation email for mine and Jake's flights tomorrow. FEB OF 2011?!?! What?! That can't be right. There's no way I was stupid enough to not only pick the wrong month for the flight, but the wrong year as well?! Who does that? Drunk Ashley does that. You should never book a flight drunk.

I run downstairs cradling my laptop like a baby and everyone is sitting on the porch. I tell them what I did. Everyone dies laughing at what an idiot I am, even Jake. Most people are happy because they don't want me to leave anyways. I call the airline and manage to talk my way into getting a full refund. That killed an hour though. Now what? Should I book another ticket for tomorrow? Or should I just go to the airport tomorrow and try to get on my original flight which left this morning? hmm. Ill think it over for a few minutes.

While i'm trying to make this cruical decision, in walks matt with my 2 grams of coke. Timing couldn't of been better. I grab Mitch and pull him in the room to do 2 crankers. Instantly the stress of my flights goes away and I just want to party. Everyone at the hostel always wants to party but no one ever has any money to drink. No fear, coked out Ashley is here. Off I go to the liqour store and I buy 8 cases of beer and 2 40 oz's of vodka. Let the drinking begin! Me and mitch walk in with all the booze and everyone starts cheering. Two hours in to beer pong I was fucked dancing on tables out back all dressed up and ready to go. I was starting to think that I would just drop out of school and stay here for the semester and keep putting my living expenses on my credit cards. Around 11 we got kicked out of the hostel so it was time to move this party to the bars.
No one wanted to leave just yet so I grabbed Mitch and made him come with me. I had a trail of 6 guys from the hostel that were following me wanting coke donations. I hardly gave any away though, i'm greedy when it comes to my coke.
MItch and I are walking down the road and don't really know which way we were going to get to the dance club. I spotted someone pulling up in a nice car so I danced my way over. The door opens and its a big beautiful black man. Maybe im dreaming? Nope it was a beautiful tall black guy from the Caribean. He was living here now and didn't take long to convince me to head to the club with him. I turn around and MItch was gone! The fucker was jetting it down the road as quick as his legs would carry him. We have a rule about not cock-blocking each other, but jesus he could of waited a few minutes at least.
I walk in with Nick and soon enough his homeboys all walked over, I felt like a black magnetic force field. Not only them, but I got hit on about 25 times. This never happens? I was loving it though. I went to take a dancing break and soon as i headed for the bar this older, whiter, plumper guy named Jason came over and insisted he buy me a drink. So I let him, and before long he asks if I do coke, then we realized we were both fucked up on it, he invited me a block down to do some at his friends house. He said we could go right back to the bar afterwards if I wanted so I said, "When in rome!" and left. 8 black guys quickly followed me towards the door so I told them I was just going for a smoke and I would be back.

He took me to a really nice condo just down the road from the bar. A smokin hot blonde girl opens the door and her and her boyfriend were the only ones there. So the 4 of us just continued drinking and doing coke. I liked Suzanne way more than Jason so I was quite content with just making out with her for the night. Finally when their coke ran out it was time to go, Jason wanted me to go back to his house but it was 3am and I just wanted to go back to hostel. I didn't know the hostel code though to open the door. Oh well, someone would be up awake to let me in. We finally arrived and theres no one. Not a soul around, and I dont have anyones phone number to even call and wake up. Back to Jasons it was.

We seriously just stayed up in his living room doing my coke that I had left which was probably a gram. He was really funny and talkative. But when im like that I dont want to be around a stranger in their house, I would much prefer to be on my grounds. He was continually trying to convince me to let him go down on me, or get me in the shower. I told him flat out when I do coke I do not want to be touched at all. So when we had finished it all I was freezing cold like I always get and just wanted to try and sleep. I was supposed to go the airprot in a few hours to try and get on a standby. We got in bed and he wouldn't stop touching me. The more and more I sobered up the more I started thinking he was an ugly old creepy man and decided to call a cab. He was half pissed at this point and didn't really care cause he finally realized he wasn't going to get anything anyways. I still didn't know how I was going to get inside. It was still only 6am, and I just had a little dress on. So I got out of the cab and threw rocks and the windows, and bawled out loud hoping someone would hear with no avail. So I sat on the sidewalk next to a bum and curled up with him and slept for about 30 minutes. I opened my eyes to see Deb our cook dying laughing at me. She was just getting back to the hostel so she scoped me up and dragged me into the hostel. the whole dress stunk like ass and cigerettes and garbage. It was the bum aroma for sure.

I crawled into my room and punched mitch in the arm hard to wake him up and curse him out for leaving me. Then went to sleep for a couple hours. Woke up at 10am and rushed like a mad woman to the airport to try and get on standby. No go. No flights go to fort wayne only one and it was solid booked including standby. Looks like im not going to make the wedding. Back to the hostel I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment