Friday, January 28, 2011

A New Beginnning - April 2010

So excited to be on the plane to San Diego. The last plane ride till I finally get to see everyone again. I worried about whats going to happen with Mitchel and I, after all the phone calls i've been getting about him being on a drug rampage in Tijuana, I probably shouldn't even be going here. As long as we go to Vancouver and work out asses off and make lots of money I will be happy. My saving grace for this whole trip was the 15 000$ line of credit I was able to get out before leaving. If I didn't have that I would of been a goner. The whole point of me getting it was to pay off my 8000$ credit card and it would be a lower interest rate. I had good intentions I really did. Its too bad I decided to be a drug dealer before I left. That tacked on an extra 4000$ that I didn't need to spend the month before I left. Although I had lots of fun sniffing my way through that money. When I get to San Diego i'm definitely going to lay off spending so much money on coke. I wasted enough the past few months I don't need to waste to anymore when i'm there.
Theres a massive man about 5'5 and 290 pounds sitting next to me. Im not a small girl by any means, some people even refer me to being large and in charge. But this seating arrangement is definitely not working for me. I can hardly type because my tree trunk arms can hardly move being squished by his arms. He has his headphones in and hes so totally absorbed in Titanic on his movie screen. I was brutally awakened when Rose got on the life boat with her mother. My chair started vibrating, I thought for a second I was home in bed with my vibrator till i opened my eyes. This man is breaking his heart crying. God love him. I cry at that part overtime I watch this movie too, which is definitely over 100 times. The plane is landing in about 35 minutes. Im getting so squirmy I cant wait to get up and stretch, I have to pee as well but i'm not going to ask the man to move, I wouldn't want to cause a big disturbance especially cause hes so into his movie. Now that I think about it I don't even know who is picking me up from the airport. Mitchel knows im flying in this time and so does Maria so i'm hoping one of them remember to get me. Cant wait to see that damn sunshine and feel the heat! I will try and write frequently while im here so I don't forget any important/funny memories.. I wonder if i'll get a boyfriend this summer, and I wonder how much money i'm going to be able to make before going home. I want like 20 000$ in my bank by the time I go home in August so I can pay for school and have money for frequent vacations. Instead of working a bunch of jobs while i'm school like I always do. Ugh which reminds me I cant believe I blew off my Communications final exam. Who does that? I paid Vic in blow to do half my assignments and bought the rest of them online. All that hard work gone to waste cause i'm an idiot and decided to go on a bender before the exam.
Ok folks, we are landing and the laptop has to be put away. When titanic was over the man apologized for being such a girl. He had a really high pitched voice, I figured it would be so deep. I almost giggled when he first spoke. But how cute, at least hes in touch with his feminine side.

No comments:

Post a Comment