Friday, January 28, 2011

Jake The Snake

So after all the delays I finally get to Fort Wayne. I am probably the first one to jump up in my seat when we landed. I walked out not really expecting to see Jake, I figured he would just wait in the car. Honestly that's the way he made it sound when he was texting me. What a pleasant surprise! He was actually sitting there, looking as handsome as ever, even wearing cuff links. Aww. So we hugged and just made some small chat. Got the suitcase and headed to the hotel. Checked into the room, was only planning on staying a minute to freshen up. But I think we both knew what would actually happen. I needed to change out of my high boots so I sat of the bed and took them off. Before I knew it Jake was on top of me kissing my neck, ears, face. I couldn't even fight it. I was really intended on at least waiting as long as possible to have sex with him. Soon as I felt his dick through his jeans my hands automatically started until the zipper. I always forget how perfect his dick is. Why does he have to be so great in bed? He just knows exactly what to do and when to do it. My pants were off and he managed to turn me onto my stomach and he was just kissing my back and my neck. He would occasionally put make his dick rub off my vagina which was flowing like a waterfall at that point. If he wanted me to beg for sex I probably would of. I tried to play it cool, like I wouldn't pay a million bucks for him to just fuck me. I didn't have to wait long. And it was worth the wait. .
We went to get some food. Just chatting and catching up. Idiot didn't even notice I deleted him off facebook. He asked if I seen something on his page and I said no actually I dont have you on facebook anymore. The fucker actually didn't creep on me for almost 2 months. WOWWWWWWWW. Theres a slap in the face. And he wasn't even too upset that I deleted him? He just kinda shrugged it off and said "Oh why cause I didnt talk to you for a day you deleted me?". We didn't talk about it after that.
We're at dinner and I tell him that i'll be back on the 21st so we will have to do this again then. And he looks into his phone and says "Actually I can't I already have plans with Becky, she doesn't have her kids that night and its been planned for ages". Obviously I got pissed off, I'm from fucking Canada, it took me 14 fucking hours to get there and your not going to hang out with me when i'm in town. He continued to say it wasn't his fault and its not like I wouldn't do the same thing to him. No idiot, I wouldn't, im obsessed with you why would I do that. It was just a big slap in the face. I couldn't help being bitchy for a good 20 minutes after that. Finally he said i'm going to ruin the entire night if I keep it up. Which I would of. So fuck it I just said whatever have a good time with Becky and acted normal again. It still chewed away at me all night but I didn't want him to know that.
We get back to the hotel relatively early. Let the sex olympics begin! Started in the bed, then went to the kitchen counter (we had a kitchen in the hotel room), the on the window ledge, in the chair, on the floor, then back to the bed. Hands down the best sex I've ever had. At one point he I asked if we could make love which was cheesy but obviously I loved it. I mean he had a smirk on his face when he asked but still. It was cute. The goodbye in the morning wasn't very emotional, not like our camp goodbye or even the last goodbye. I just gave him a hug and when he drove off I ran outside and had 3 smokes and then felt like puking.
On to the next adventure..

No comments:

Post a Comment