Friday, January 28, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mushroom Balls

Since I've been home my life has been totally boring. Its only been 2 weeks but it went from one extreme to the other. I've been spending most of time working and some of my time trying to figure out my school work. I've seemed to let myself slip so far behind in school that it almost seems impossible to catch up. Well if I put the work in im sure I could, but that's my problem. I decided to drop one of courses and im going to try really hard to catch up in the other 4. If I have to lose 10% of every course then so be, I can't live in Newfoundland any longer, I need to graduate so I can move far far away. My goal is to not take any more trips until I lose 35lbs. Seems fair enough. I'm overweight, constantly being unhappy with how I look and feel, so why should I keep treating myself with vacations? When it comes down to it I dont even want to put the pictures up afterwards cause I dont look good in them. So my new motivation is when I lose 35lbs thats when I can go on a trip. I will feel so much better with how I look, then things will get even wilder as my new figure gets even better im sure. Cause we all know that no man likes a fat girl.

Its Thursday night, I have to work Friday at 12pm. Then again at 7pm and back to back for the entire weekend. So that is one weekend crossed off the books. Being lame is getting old real quick, I think it's time for a few drinks. Vic, Erin, Eddy and myself decide that it would be a great night to go to dinner and get drunk. Once I get to Eddys we immediately start drinking heavy quickly. The diet was thrown out the window, especially when Brian broke out some chocolate covered peanut butter balls. He started passing them around to us, then mentioned that they also had shrooms in them. One of the few drugs i've never tried. Everyone else had tried them before so they jumped right in, I was a little reluctant at first, but soon as the chocolate hit my lips I couldn't wait to gobble up some more. When in Rome right? I only ate half of one, everyone was warning me to be a little cautious just in case. That was fine, there was no immediate affect. We polished off the rest of our drinks and called a cab to take us to The Gypsy Tea room. The cab ride got a little more interesting.

Erin decided to start using funny voices and calling herself Asmerelda. Then she would burst out in a fit of giggles. I didn't even feel very fucked up at this point but I still couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous she was being. It was only a short cab ride and we were there. Soon as we went in to put our coats in I realized the my mouth was frozen in a smile. I looked the joker, I could not wipe the goofy look off my face if my life depended on it. Luckily Vic and Erin were both the same way, we all resembled creepy clowns at the table. When the waiter came over to introduce himself and tell us the specials things got really inappropriate. It wouldn't of been so bad if we were at Boston Pizza or Jungle JIm's. However the gyspy tea Room had loads of people there and we just looked like total idiots. "Hey guys my name is.... The specials are... Do you mind if I slip these glasses right here?". "You can slip whatever you want in". Did I really just say that to the waiter? His face started turning a scarlet red, I looked around the table to see everyone trying not to lose it laughing. I think I really did say it out loud. He continued reeling off his specials, looking rather uncomfortable, while i held the menu up to my face and continue laughing for a full 3 minutes without stopping. Just like any 8 year old child would do. To make matters worse I had my old basketball coach and his family sitting behind me the whole time, I quite obviously avoided any type of eye contact with them. They could definitely hear the entire embarrassing conversation and my constant laughtur which was booming through the restaurant.

The food was ordered. The hard part was over. Now lets go outside for a smoke. We all got our coats and went outside and just erupted in more laughter for no reason at all. It was snowing quite a bit at this point so everyone went back inside to stay warm. I did not want to part with my smoke until it was all finished so Vic was kind enough to wait outside with me. It gets a little blurry at this point. I just remember leaning against the wall with a smoke in my hand laughing so hard I though I was going to throw up. Vic was pretty much in the exact same position. We stayed like this for a good 4 to 5 minutes. My entire smoked had been burned up without me taking all but one puff out of it. We attracted quite some attention. I looked across the street to see people stopped just staring over our way. Obviously this encouraged us to continue to laugh hysterically and more and more guys just showed up out of no where staring over. A couple of them called something out but the wind was blowing hard and I couldn't hear anything over mine and Vic's laughter. Finally people inside the restaurant started looking out to see what the ordeal was, so Vic and I decided to pretend that our dog just died and walk back in. I managed to keep my laughing under control for 30 seconds as I walked to my seat as lady like as possible. After we had killed a bottle of wine and were on our second one we decided to head to the washroom because our food was almost ready. Once again my memory is slightly hazy, but 3 of us walked into the tiny 2 stall bathroom, and Erin ripped a piece of the door off her stall. Vic was already sitting on the toliet with her door open erin laid the door down and got on the toilet and 3 of us just shierked in laughter. We were banging on the walls, stomping our feet, it was a feeling of euphoria that i've never felt before. I was in total and complete happiness and then I felt it. I was croched against the sink and wall and I couldn't stop the pee from shooting out. I had on a long button up purple dress with black leggings so it wasn't to much of a disaster. I still don't understand why no employee came into the bathroom to tell us to shut up because we were howling in there. If someone had walked in and seen Vic on the can with her legs spread, Erin on the can with the piece of the door in her arms and me crouched on the floor wishing I was on the can but still urinating none the less, all of this plus ecstatic laughter from three of us. They would of probably called the police because they would of thought we were clinically insane. I felt clinically insane I know that much.

The rest of dinner continued on much the same. I didn't eat hardly any of my meal cause I couldn't swallow because I couldn't stop laughing. It was a waste really. By the time we were all done, the bill was paid, we decided before going to Eddys we would make a pit stop at the strip club. We got bundled up and walked through the snow up to the Cotton Club. Once we got inside I didn't feel quite so giddy anymore. I'd say 60% of it had worn off. Which was probably a good thing because the place was crawling with hot military men from America. My speciality. I scanned the room and sure enough spotted a few of the black ones, theres always a few of them. There was one exceptionally hot one there, wearing an identical outfit I had bought Jake just a couple weeks before. He had a perfect body, great face and nice smile. He looked like a winner. We briefly made eye contact and I looked away first then ventured over to the bar to get a drink. Ten seconds later who was at the bar but my new black boyfriend. He kept smiling and looking over so I decided I would start the conversation. I asked him where he was from, what he was doing here, how long was he staying, etc. The answers sounded strangely familiar. He was from Florida, was in the air force, just got back from Iraq, only here for one night, etc. Exact same answers that I got a month ago from Gary. Once my drink had arrived I went back to my seat to watch some of the girls I serve at work strip for me.

Matt was constantly looking over and trying to make eye contact with me but I continued to ignore him until everyone started getting restless and wanted more shrooms. I was in an okay place. I was still happy but not excessive which was good because I didn't want everyone staring at me more than the strippers because I was acting retarded. I finally looked back at Matt and gestured for him to come up and sit by me and he jolted over. I told him I was leaving soon and he could come with me back to Brian's. He said he would check it out with his guys. When he came back he said that he really shouldn't go that far in the storm in case he couldn't make it home for his flight the next day. I didn't try and convince him or anything I just said that was fine and for him to have a good night. He kept grabbing my hand pleading with me to stay or go with him back to his hotel. He was so hot I couldn't resist playing with the idea. I eventually told him after Eddy's I would get a cab back to room 405, he even saved it in my phone for me. As I was putting my coat on, he kept quizzing me where I was going, I said "Room 405 at the Murray Premises". "I didn't tell you what hotel I was staying in, how did you know it was the Murray Premises?". Opps. The only reason I knew that was because I did the exact same thing a month ago with another military guy. They always put the military guys in the Murray Premises cause its the nicest. I quickly told him I only knew because I've talked to military guys here before and thats always where they said they stay, which was true. But I think he had an idea.

Once we got a cab to Eddys the effects of the shrooms had pretty much vanished so it was time for everyone to eat another one. Which we all did. This one didn't affect me half as much as the first one. It just seemed like the booze had finally hit me and I was just a sleepy drunk. I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit, while the girls continued dancing in brians kitchen. I got up after 20 minutes or so and went out and put on my PJ's. Then Erin decided to call it a night and get a cab home. Vic and I were on the fence about going. I really didn't want to go home, but the idea of my own bed was nice. The idea of Matts bed was also very nice but I decided not to go for some strange reason. While I was debating if I would go get in the cab or not, it had already left so it looks like we were staying. I really couldn't keep my eyes open at this point. I felt like I had taken gravol and they were kicking in. But I still felt kinda weird and drunk. I drunk called Jake but he was just being boring and really didn't want to talk to me on the phone and had no problem hiding that. I was sure to send him a "your an asshole" text once i hung up. Vic had already thrown the towel in and was lying on the couch when I returned in the kitchen. I decided to follow tout suite and retreated upstairs to the spare bedroom. The night was definitely a success and I had so much fun. I feel like I should be taking shrooms every morning upon waking up if that's how happy it would make me. This artificial happiness is eventually going to lead into some type of depression. Im going to want to do drugs all the time so I will have that constant feeling of happiness with me at all times, it only makes sense that that would happen. But im going to worry about that when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment